Share this page:
- Be honest in everything.
- Be open about our ignorance.
- Be open to questions and discussion about anything.
- Care for the other (locally and globally), without hope of them joining us.
- Put an end to “imperialistic” thinking that everything about us is better than anyone else, and that we have the right to impose our ways on others.
- Own our faith completely.
- Mystery and intellect.
- Love with clear limits.
- A challenge to consumerism, high-speed life, materialism, capitalism and socialism.
- No defence of institutions or anything else from the past.
- Know what the good news we find in our church is both for us and to invite others to join us.
- An open and growing relationship with God through practise of spiritual actions or disciplines.
Compiled by Dave Rogalsky.