The Leamington Mennonite Home & Apartments, a multilevel Community of Care to 320 seniors and frail elderly is inviting applications for the position of Administrator.
This leader, facilitator and project planner should possess:
- A graduate degree in social sciences, healthcare administration, nursing or related discipline
- 8–10 years senior management experience
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent report-writing skills with an ability to summarize and outline
- Community-development capabilities, including work with a volunteer Board of Directors representing area Mennonite churches
- Experience in leading a large workplace consisting of union, non-union and contract staff
- A passion for promoting and leading seniors care, services and accomodations in a faith-based setting
Start Date: Spring – September 2018. To be negotiated.
The position includes a comprehensive compensation package, including an excellent pension.
Interested applicants should submit their resume to
Henry Hildebrandt at LMHBoardofDirectors@gmail.com by April 6, 2018